Dental Radiology or Dental Imaging is an important dept. of Dentistry. We are equipped with proper equipments to diagnose your dental diseases with precision quality dental imaging equipments.
There are many diseases of the teeth and surrounding tissues that cannot be seen when your dentist examines your mouth. If proper dental imaging equipments are not used, small cavities between teeth, abscesses, cysts, tumors, and other diseases may be impossible to detect until obvious signs and symptoms have developed and serious damage has been done to your health.
- Show areas of decay that your dentist may not be able to see with just a visual examination, such as tiny pits of decay that might occur between teeth.
- Find decay that is developing underneath an existing fillings.
- Find cracks or other damage in an existing filling.
- Alert the dentist to possible bone loss associated with periodontal (gum) disease.
- Reveal problems in the root canal, such as infection or death of the nerve.
- Help your dentist plan, prepare and place tooth implants, orthodontic treatments, dentures or other dental work.
- Reveal other abnormalities such as cysts, cancer and changes associated with metabolic and systemic disease.